Hi all

 We want to handle a big file (about 5,000,000 records in it) by REXX. We
also compile the Rexx PGM by REXXCOMP

//COMPILE EXEC PGM=REXXCOMP,PARM=??ALT SL COND TRACE??
//SYSIN DD DSN=yourlib.SYSEXEC(REXXIN),DISP=SHR
//SYSCEXEC DD DSN=yourlib.SYSEXEC(REXXOUT),DISP=SHR
 After we submitted the JCL using the REXXOUT with REGION=0M,
We got the following message:

EAGREX0500E Error 5 . Machine storage exhausted or request exceeds the limit.

Our questions:
1 Could REXX handle more than 5,000,000 records files?
2 Is there any way to solve this issue?'

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Jason Cai