> We want to analyse the output of listc cat(ucat) for oracle taplib to
generate statement
> to define entries for the new ucat this time.

If your requirement is to merely parse the listcat output and generate new
statement, DFSORT does a good job at that and it is quite easy to do it.

Show us an example of input data and expected output from it.

>>We also want analyse the output of operlog,we met  the same
issue.

Unless you are drawing pie charts, picking information operlog is quite
easy. And we can even match the operlog with LISTCAT information and then
get the desired data.

Thanks,
Kolusu