On Sunday 19/12/2021 at 9:41 am, René Jansen  wrote:
snip
But wait: then it would not be the mainframe anymore, that controlled environment that people trust. In the coming years, you will regret that choice, when one of the Python libraries sprouts a ‘log4j’.
If a site uses Apache, it probably has log4j> Given other things about the mainframe environment, the log4j vulnerability may not bite.

Clark Morris

snip
Best regards,

René.