Surprised by the first question in the Deployment Checklist -
Do you want to copy the distribution zones and libraries associated with
the source software?

I've never thought about this before.  I've always just installed them,
mainly because I didn't know you had a option not to.

 I would love the space savings of not installing the DLIBs, but what I
have given up?  What may come along and bite me if I do not install the
DLIBs?

--
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems