-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Mitch Mccluhan
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 14:44

 ...the most fun was when you had a punch card system where a co-worker was
sorting a few columns of approximately 25K cards and asked you to help carry a
stack. When they weren't looking, you pick up a stack of garbage cards instead,
take a few steps and "accidentally" drop the stack.  So much fun!  Of course,
this was before true operating systems.