not shameless IMHO, a great tool I use first before hitting the books.

to age myself a bit, I remember getting boxes of hard copy, and updates periodically and was able to update the doc by hand, anyone remember the

| update makes and what pages to remove and replace?

taking that away and replacing it with a ACTION(DOC) update is little to no help with all the products that now encompass the base

I hope IBM developers are reading, listening, we really need the ability to update PDF doc, IBM pushed KC to be on our local processors, and HAD a great tool to get the doc from IBM and update our local copy of the KC, last I head that's not working? or de funked?

I don't know how this can be done, but I'm sure it can be done via SMP/E or an outboard tool to update our local doc with any ACTION(DOC) I would be willing to do what's necessary to create a local repository and update any cfg file to make this happen locally

Carmen