From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
René Jansen [rene.vincent.jan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2022 11:47 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM Knowledge Center down?

Yes, that is a very good idea. It would follow the general route in which
progress is made, then undone, and then redone. As JSON api’s to everything are
the fashion nowadays, that would be really welcome to stay updated, by e.g.
having a nightly cronjob that updates the docs databases. If these were of the
tagged variety, we could even generate updated PDFs out of these. I would be
like updating TLS newsletters without catching your finger in the blue binder!

Best regards,

René.

Sent from my iPad