On Feb 16, 2022, at 10:16:09, Lionel B. Dyck wrote:

> The only thing that comes to mind is the STEMEDIT from CBT File 895.  It
> doesn't 'dump' the list but does allow viewing using ISPF.
>
> Perhaps you could take that and adjust to do the 'dump'..

Need to add simple variables.

For complete debugging, Rexx presents a challenge.  How should DUMP
(STEMPUSH, STEMEDIT, ...) report:
    X. = "Preset"
    DROP X.42
    Null = ''
    X.Null = "Empty!"

(What does oorexx function SysDumpVariables do?)

No.  Same explanation as for absence of substring in JCL: "NIH!"

--
gil