From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of W
Mainframe
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 8:39 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Rexx routine to dump all variables when debugging?

Hey,Provide me your email and I will send a routine to list  rexx variables. In
my routine you will be able to search variables current rexx pool showing the
result in sysout or you can start a panel showing a browse of these variables
to checking or updating.Dan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, February 16, 2022, 6:47 PM, Farley, Peter x23353