FYI,

I'm pleased to announce Version 1 Release 7 of the CBT Usermods Collection for ISPF (CUCI), available at http://www.cbttape.org.  If you want EDIT highlighting for other languages, if you want useful modifications to ISPF panels, if you want a way to set default ISPF options that are not in the ISPCCONF dialog, then CUCI is for you! V1R7 contains the following enhancements (both RFE's and the new z Idea Portal enhancements are provided in this release) and maintenance items:

Total RFEs delivered to date:  39
Total IBM Ideas delivered to date:  03

ZOS-I-3292 - ISPF Enhanced PANEL Edit Highlighting
ZOS-I-2852 - ISPF Edit highlighting for R
RFE 154404 - ISPF Edit highlighting for R
ZOS-I-2174 - HILITE PLI - End-of-line Comment // support (requires OA62409)
RFE 144625 - HILITE PLI - End-of-line Comment // support (requires OA62409)

- Interrogate ZHIPAREN to determine if parens should be highlighted for FLOWASM (requires OA62409) - Add code to bypass highlighting Top of Data, Bottom of Data, blank lines, and MSG, NOTE, etc. lines.
- Eliminate extraneous and unnecessary code for performance.
- Fix JCL errors in $MANHACJ when assembling ISRPXASM.  *** Thanks to Lionel Dyck for this update!! *** - Fix error in ISR@PRIM which caused the USRCCONF keyword file name and output file content option not to be saved. - Alter language for message USRL001 to be more clear and to add R and PANELX language support.
- Miscellaneous cleanup of various installation members

This new release adds highlighting support for 2 more languages, bringing the total number of supported languages to 20:

ACS (much better than CLIST highlighting)
CARLA
FLOWASM
FORTRAN
GO
JAVA
JAVASCRIPT
JSON
KOTLIN
PANELX (panel highlighting the way it should have been from the beginning)
PERL
PHP
PYTHON
R (the R statistics language, available as a Rocket Ported Tool)
RUBY
SAS (could use some help here, there are thousands more keywords to identify)
SHELL
SQL
TYPESCRIPT
XMLASCII (a must if you're working with or customizing z/OSMF workflows)

Ideas and contributions are always welcome, so download CUCI and try it out.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

--
Regards,
Tom Conley