As an ISV are interested in leveraging containers for delivery of services into
zCX … I’m curious if

1. You have zCX installed, or plan to?
2  If so, are you looking to use IBM’s recently announced OpenShift or another
orchestrator?

It’s always nice to know if you’re delivering content that there is a healthy
ecosystem to use it.

If you would like to share but don’t want to on the list you can DM me.

Appreciate your thoughts and insight.

Matt Hogstrom
m...@hogstrom.org

Frodo:  “I wish the ring had never come to me.  I wish none of this had
happened.”
Gandalf:  “So do all who live to see such things.  But it is not for them to
decide.  All you have to do is decide what to do with this time that is given
to you.”