I'm not sure what this additional parameter does

BOUNDARY="SIMPLE BOUNDARY"
I don't use that parm in my test job
I think maybe the best option is to try XMIT/IP
I actually may have that tool also, I can check
Carmen

On 4/27/2022 11:28 AM, Sasso, Len wrote:
BOUNDARY="SIMPLE BOUNDARY"
--
/I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. *Abraham Lincoln*/