From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Carmen Vitullo
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 12:54 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Send an email with a Zip file as an attachment?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.  Forward suspect email to ph...@cyber.nyc.gov as an attachment (Click
the More button, then forward as attachment).

I'm not sure what this additional parameter does

BOUNDARY="SIMPLE BOUNDARY"
I don't use that parm in my test job
I think maybe the best option is to try XMIT/IP I actually may have that tool
also, I can check Carmen

--
/I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed,
but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.