Hello mainframers,

I'm having trouble deleting some data sets.

In order to apply PTFs to a z/OS system, I copied a system volume. Here is the
JCL used :

//COPY1    EXEC PGM=ADRDSSU
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD *
              COPY                                      -
              DATASET ( INCLUDE(            -
                              **                             -
                                )                )           -
              OUTDYNAM(RDL233)            -
              LOGINDYNAM(RDL230)        -
              ALLDATA(*) ALLEXCP            -
              PROCESS(SYS1,UNDEF)      -
              TOLERATE(ENQF)                  -
              FORCE                                    -
              RECATALOG(MASTER.CATALOG.TOLZOS25.ZOS230)
/*

Due to a bad ACS, some data sets were picked up by SMS and therefore copied to
the wrong volume and cataloged in the wrong catalog.
I can't delete them because there is a XCFAS ENQ on them. I tried to unallocate
the linklist and stop LLA but the ENQ is still active. Then I tried to activate
an empty linklist and restart LLA with GET_LIB_ENQ(NO) without better result.

Here is the bad data sets info :
General Data
 Management class . . : MCDFLT
 Storage class  . . . : SCDFLT
  Volume serial . . . : NW7C55
  Device type . . . . : 3390
 Data class . . . . . : **None**
  Organization  . . . : PS
  Record format . . . : U

Here is the DELETE output :
IKJ56225I DATA SET RECE230.LOG.CDS02 ALREADY IN USE, TRY LATER
IKJ56225I DATA SET IS ALLOCATED TO ANOTHER JOB OR USER
IEFA110I DATA SET CONTENTION
DATA SET RECE230.LOG.CDS02 IN USE BY
SYSNAME  JOBNAME  ASID
RECV     XCFAS    0006
IDC0551I ** ENTRY RECE230.LOG.CDS02 NOT DELETED
IDC0001I FUNCTION COMPLETED, HIGHEST CONDITION CODE WAS 8

The original data sets are not cataloged.
This is a monoplex test system.

This is not a problem to applying my PTFs. I have corrected the ACS and copied
these files again on the desired volume and in the desired catalog.
But i don't understand why i can't remove this XCFAS ENQ...

Does anyone have an idea please?