From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Harry Wahl <harry_w...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2022 2:50 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: my new z114

Enzo,

Do not plug that machine into public power without a licensed electrician
looking at what you doing!

I am a NYS licensed PE and you are not only risking your machine (the least of
your problems), but also a major fire, explosion, or even death. You will be
held responsible for the inevitable damage you will be causing your local
electrical grid.

The people on this list are sincerely trying to help you, but this level of
electrical accommodation must be done by professionals. Home electrical work is
one thing, three phase commercial power is another.

Good Luck,
Harry