From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Enzo D'Amato [edam...@octechservices.org]
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2022 10:28 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: my new z114

This is about what I expected in terms of CPU and memory, but I have no idea
what happened with the expansion cards. I almost certainly will not use 18
ficon ports anyway, so I am not too upset about those ports. Either way, I will
ask the seller what happened with the extra channel cards. I also wanted to ask
if anyone could share the proper 3 phase to single phase wiring for the power
cable (I know the z114 BPRs can take 220v single phase). I am checking the
technical and physical planning guides for this information, but I would like
to independently verify this information so that I don't fry my new machine.

Thanks,
Enzo Damato