LOL, and you people said I can't read. I actually said OPINION for 5.

    On Monday, June 6, 2022, 10:23:26 AM EDT, Seymour J Metz <sme...@gmu.edu>
wrote:

 Item 5 is an opinion, not a fact. Do you know what is in the sealed motions?
Do you know what effect they will have on the final outcome? I expect the
judgement to be overturned, but the Universe often blows away expectations, and
there are a lot of jokers in this deck. Even were I privy to all of the data I
wouldn't be willing to bet on the outcome.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Bill Johnson [00000047540adefe-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu]
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2022 10:13 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM ordered to pay $1.6b to BMC

 I don't worship anyone or anything. It sets you up for disappointment. What
I've said about IBM is this.
1. They've survived 111 years in a industry that spits out companies like a
baseball player chewing tobacco. Fact.
2. They lead the world in patents. Almost every year. Fact.
3.  Their major platform still is the most secure, fastest, and reliable on the
planet and they process the vast majority of important transactions. (all
facts)4. Their lawsuit against GlobalFoundries was reinstated in April. Fact.5.
The lawsuit with BMC will be overturned. Opinion based upon my knowledge of the
law.

    On Monday, June 6, 2022, 09:53:37 AM EDT, Mohammad Khan