> I submitted two jobs a few hours ago. One to Boulder and one to Rochester.
> Neither server responded after 90 minutes, so I cancelled them. This was a
> surprise
> that I did not even get the connection.

The order did not get staged to the download server after 90 minutes?  That's a
different issue which I cannot explain.  It appears orders are completing this
morning, so please try again.

> I have had the following in our firewall for a while now:
>
>  IBM Shopz and SMP/E  Boulder - deliverycb-bld.dhe.ibm.com    "170.225.15.117
> 129.35.224.117"
> IBM Shopz and SMP/E   Dublin -   deliverycb-mul.dhe.ibm.com   "129.35.224.118
>                                                                170.225.15.118"

Yes, I believe those are the current IP addresses.  If your error with the
download server persists, I suggest opening a support case to investigate
further.

Kurt Quackenbush
IBM  |  z/OS SMP/E and z/OSMF Software Management  |  ku...@us.ibm.com

Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.