If you’re here for opinions, you’ve come to the right place.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, June 18, 2022, 5:23 PM, Enzo D'Amato <edam...@octechservices.org>
wrote:

I also agree, but as a non-insider, I wanted to know what others were thinking.
I also belive that in most cases, the effort spent trying to get off the
mainframe would be better spent actually fixing the code running on it in the
first place. Moving around broken code doesn't automatically fix it.

Get BlueMail for Android<https://bluemail.me>
On Jun 18, 2022, at 5:13 PM, Charles Mills