These days a much easier way to find out which jobnames are responsible is to
browse the IEA_ASIDS healthcheck (you can use the “S” action from the SDSF “CK”
screen).

Example from one of our test systems :

IEAVEH010I
Summary of ASID availability
ASIDs       Limit Avail InUse Total
Normal        204  3219   877  4096
Replacement   100  1568   432  2000

IEAVEH061I The system has been IPLed for between 11 and 12 days. On the
average 36 ASIDs have become non-reusable per day. At the current rate
of depletion, the system will run out of ASIDs in 132 days.

IEAVEH012I Permanently non-reusable ASIDs by jobname
  ADHCA91A (81)
  ADHBAC1A (20)
  ADH1QDA8 (17)
  ADH1DC1A (10)