From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Michael Babcock
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 8:28 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: z/OSMF PSWI

Another issue.  PSWI uses GIMUNZIP which invokes DFSMSDSS via API. We make all
of our ZFS data sets VSAM Extended (EA and REQUIRED). Yes, this isn't necessary
I know but we do have a few that are larger than the 4GB limit.  Anyway,
DFSMSDSS does not invoke the DATACLASS, so there is no way to assign a
DATACLASS.    So how in the world do we make our ZFS data sets VSAM Extended?
What's going to happen when the root filesystem grows beyond the 4 GB limit in
the future?

So far z/OSMF PSWI is not helping.  First, I couldn't select a Target system
but tell it to use a different, existing master cat (like we could with
ServerPac), now this?