Hi, anybody knows where to find the mapping of Integrated Catalog records?
I am looking at SMF type 61 and at the end it says 'New catalog record for
defined entry', but doesn't say where to find the mapping. I am primarily
looking for volser information for non-vsam datasets. I have found the position
by printing a few records and eye-balling the result, but I would like
something a bit more official. I did look at the CSI interface returned info,
but it doesn't match up with what I see in the SMF record.
I couldn't find any IBM documentation nor anything in the internet in general.