Pretty clear.
Due to the way complex securities litigation works, the firm representing the
largest group of investors – Ironworkers Local 580 Joint Fund – took over the
handling of the case, then in September, 2022, moved to have the case
voluntarily dismissed without prejudice [PDF], meaning the charges could be
refiled.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, January 26, 2023, 4:12 PM, Tom Brennan
<t...@tombrennansoftware.com> wrote:

Then I wonder why they used the word "similar" in the article and not
"same".