Tony H.,

This is an ICCF backup from '82 that I have keep inside all these years.

It is from my first job and that company is long gone. There is one specific program that I wrote then that I want to revive. While I would rewrite it in assembler (it's FCOBOL), the logic was complicated and I don't want to reinvent it if possible.

I hoping to reload the few libraries with programs I want into one of my current z/VSE systems and then .

I know it's 9-track. It's just program source, no personal information. Standard single labeled file:
VOL1/HDR1,tape mark, data (blocked 81 byte records), tape mark, EOF/EOV.

What state are you in? I am not sure I want to mail it and it get damaged.

Tony Thigpen
407-474-0770