The USB is just for emergencies, I can download from my phone just as well, and
from my NAS at home if necessary.  It seems odd to me to lock down a systems
programmer from getting information that may save the site, but maybe it's just
me.  I can honestly say that no one has ever told me I could not load my stuff,
but honestly I can't remember ever asking anyone if they had a problem with me
doing so.

Most things I could probably just retype, especially when I have the data
already displayable.  It seems very short sighted to "lock down" use of a tool
that could very well fix a major problem, but again, maybe it's just that I
have never asked anyone if they minded me fixing their site. :)

Brian