I was giving a talk to some of our guys in Phoenix about REXX. About an
hour into my talk, one of the guys said, "excuse me, what is 'zed'' ". Oops
"zee".

Always amazed how US English strayed from the home origins.

In the North of England we always said zebbra not zeebra. Sarf and Norf are
completely different.