On 28/3/23 13:26, Tony Harminc wrote:
I use programming languages that I don't like all the time. C, in
particular, I dislike a lot. That doesn't mean they're not useful.
Whew! And I thought you were a C fanatic. Thanks for disabusing me of that.
Ha! I don't develop emotional attachments to programming languages, except for Lua which I find exceptionally elegant. Its power and conciseness are truly impressive. I'm still astonished how such a tiny language can be so powerful with such economy. Nonetheless, I tend to follow the crowd and use Python as my primary scripting language, even though I have a preference for Lua. While Kotlin appealed to me for our latest project, we ultimately opted for Java due to its abundant talent pool, which eliminated the need for additional training of new hires.