This is excellent news!
Thanks!

-- R; <><

On 5/3/23 03:25, David Crayford wrote:
Rick Troff asked me to make my z/OS port of Regina REXX public so I forked the
repo and pushed it up here https://github.com/daveyc/regina

I had to dust this off a bit and make sure it still worked. It does. Some
important notes:

*       I have included all the binaries in the repo. You can simply clone the
repo and set your PATH and LIBPATH environment variables to include the path.
If you run “make install” it will attempt to install into /usr/local
*       It’s a ASCII port so requires the same environment setup as Rocket and
IBM ported tools.
*       I switched the build to the new z/OS XL Open C/C++ Clang compiler so if
you want to build it or extensions make sure you have the compiler installed.
*       I don’t know why but Regina has two interpreters regina and rexx. Only
regina supports dynamic calls so to use regutil with all the cool extensions
always use regina. In fact, always use regina!

Issues are disable and I do not support this port.