What I don't get is OpenShift running inside zCX, which is most definitely a
product or an offering.
What I meant is that if zOS can essentially run linux inside zCX, why not just
upgrade USS to LSS, and let containers run 'bare' in LSS.

It can save money (zIIP offload), maybe... but at what (complexity) cost.

- KB