Thanks 🙏
Rebecca Richards

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, June 13, 2023, 11:23 AM, Seymour J Metz <sme...@gmu.edu> wrote:

Does your school have a placement office?

Have you created accounts on, e.g., Dice, Monster?

Have you tried networking with your husband's colleagues?

Good luck.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Rebecca Richards [0000049eeae74309-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 10:43 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Mainframe help now available!

Hi All,
 This Is Rebecca Richards, my Late Robert Richards who was a contributor on
here and a Senior Systems Programmer with Dine Development Corp.
I recently got certified for Studies to be a z/OS Systems Operator and Entry
level Systems Programmer and im still continuing my education while trying to
find a job.
Can anyone recommend the best way to find a job when first starting out?
I am certified through IBM and I am certified with
z/OS Enterprise Environment 2.4IBM Mainframe Systems Systems Operator Level 1
with JCL, SDSF, JES2, TSO/ISPF, z/OS, Touching Base
Also with z/VM Monitoring and controlling z/VM operations.
I also am certified with z/VM concepts, System Initialization and Shutdown
I’m now working on my certification for a newrelease 2.5 that has that was
added to my schooling
Any advice would be appreciated. The school I’mEnrolled in is IBM Interskill
and I’m looking to start out as a Systems Operator.
Thanks everyone for your time Rebecca Richards

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, June 12, 2023, 4:13 PM, James FRSolutions