Is there any way to create a PDSE V2 with member generations in batch? I know I
can do it interactively with ISPF 3.1, and I know I can't do it in batch with
IEFBR14 and a DD, the way you would create most any other dataset.

It needs to be batch, and it would need to be "pure basic z/OS," because it
would be part of an ISV product install. (I can't say "you need to download CBT
whatever first" or "if you have this other ISV product already ...")

Thanks,
Charles