Quantum computing is the future. And IBM is the leader.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/karlfreund/2023/06/14/ibm-achieves-breakthrough-in-quantum-computing/

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023, 8:47 PM, Jon Perryman <jperr...@pacbell.net> wrote:

IBM RHEL announced it's move to closed source (IBM RedHat Enterprise Linux).
With some changes, DB2, RACF and other z/OS products could run in Linux on z16
in one sysplexed Linux image. We know it's possible because IBM moved Unix and
TCP into z/OS. IBM RHEL said closed source would force non-paying customers to
buy RHEL licenses but this makes no sense. Something else must be in play.
I created a survey at https://forms.gle/ZTPXsDJo8Z4H93sv7 to gain insights into
IBM's decision to close source RHEL. You can skip the survey if you don't want
to take it and view the survey results through this website. Feel free to pass
this along.
 I think IBM wants to integrate z/OS products to retain their investments and
expand their customer base..
Why is the z/OS community ignoring IBM RHEL closed source? Are software vendors
preparing their products for Linux?