America should never allow trucks as large as we do. Should also not permit
doubles and even triples and all trucks should have a lower speed limit. But we
all know lives aren’t nearly as important as profits for trucking companies.
America also had an opportunity to limit the size of regular vehicles and
fossil fuels usage but failed miserably because Americans are self centered,
piggish, and environmental denialists.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone