> On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 11:29:10 AM PDT, Bill Johnson wrote:

> I never drove in the UK. Perhaps fearful of driving on the left side.

I've found that driving in the UK has never been a problem. The problem comes
on the first day back in Germany when I'm s**ting my pants on the autobahn
madly searching for anything that tells me I'm driving on the right side.
Somehow the mind can't determine left from right at that point.

Driving with Brits in the passenger seat is a blast. No steering wheel on what
they consider the driver side.

Most brits don't understand driving fast. I attended racecar training at Brands
Hatch. A driver takes you around the course to scare you into driving slower.
My driver was surprised and asked why I was so calm. I drive faster than this
at home in Germany.