70% of US GDP is in blue counties. Or is a single wide good enough for you?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/10/election-2020-democrats-republicans-economy.html

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/latest-updates-biden-trump-election-2020/card/32vHNFTTc2xxNr7NITHY

I was in SF just a few years ago. It has the same problems all cities have.
Most retailers have left many large cities. I smelled nothing but ocean air.

Also, crime isn’t up in SF which tells me where you get your news &
information. Fox probably.

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/San-Francisco-crime-Chesa-Boudin-London-Breed-16751930.php

Crime & murder rates are actually higher in red states.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ariannajohnson/2023/04/28/red-states-have-higher-gun-death-rates-than-blue-states-heres-why/

You need better sources.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 11:33 PM, Savor, Thomas