> On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 03:37:18 AM PDT, Lionel B Dyck
> <lbd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I’ve never heard that before in my 50+ years

I'm surprised that people don't hear about these skills gaps when they are
mentioned every couple years.
https://techchannel.com/Enterprise/10/2019/closing-cobol-programming-skills-gap

wrote:

 I’ve never heard that before in my 50+ years.

Lionel B. Dyck <sdg ><
Website: www.lbdsoftware.com
Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro

Worry more about your character than your reputation.  Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden