Dearest List

I am hoping someone is using Filezila that can help me with a configuration
issue.

Everything is working well.  Only challenge I have is getting FZ to use my
TSOID for mainframe datasets.

Currently it keeps using uss file names in the remote directory

I have tried

'tsoid'
'tsoid.'
tsoid
tsoid.

And other variations in remote directory.  I am sure there is a trick I am
missing.

Each variation is met with  unable to parse directory name

If someone has FZ working for Mainframe datasets and could share the secret,
That would be amazing.

I have been through the PDF, and Wiki and all seem to indicate that FZ
should be able to do this

I am not sure if I need to set up a network drive to my mf or other actions

Thanks for any guidance

Lizette