This is easy. Another company offering 5 9’s.

https://www.sdxcentral.com/articles/sponsored/syndicated/why-five-nines-of-service-availability-matters-for-sase/2023/02/

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, August 28, 2023, 8:12 PM, David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 29 Aug 2023, at 8:05 am, Bill Johnson
> <00000047540adefe-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:
>
> You’re the weakest link here. How can IBM guarantee 99.999 uptime for systems
> they don’t make or support? I’ve worked for numerous companies that didn’t
> have outages of the mainframe for years. Health insurance companies can get
> huge fines if their systems are unavailable. I also looked on LinkedIn and
> there are resumes there that claim they managed systems to 99.999
> availability. Google it. It’s promised and delivered quite often. In fact
> 99.999 isn’t all that amazing any longer.
>
> So your claim is, if my phone dies and I can’t get to my JP Morgan accounts,
> then JP Morgan doesn’t have 99.999 uptime?

There is nothing more tedious than a straw man argument. It’s a good indication
that somebody is trying to argue a lost cause.

> No wonder they aren’t buying your crappy software.

Actually, they do run our software. Almost every mainframe site runs our
software. Most of them think it’s IBM software as it’s badged IBM.