lol, hopefully, when you need your health records to check on drug interactions
after your 3am illness, your health care provider won’t be running backups and
they aren’t available. Or a banking transaction from China to Citigroup can
process 24 by 7. Lots of companies offer 99.999.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, August 28, 2023, 8:18 PM, Gibney, Dave