From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Bill Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2023 8:56 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: On-Prem to Cloud Mainframe Migration Experiences

I would love to, but can’t allow silly non mainframe comments by others go
unchallenged.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, August 30, 2023, 9:52 AM, Lionel B. Dyck <lbd...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bill - please use some restraint and keep your posts focused on mainframe
topics.

Lionel B. Dyck <><
Website: https://www.lbdsoftware.com
Github: https://github.com/lbdyck

“Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are.”  - - - John Wooden