And, that I can agree with. Especially when the admin stores passwords in their browser.

Tony Thigpen

Timothy Sipples wrote on 8/14/23 12:51 AM:
Responding primarily to Tony, I'll just say that when an adversary (internal or external)
gains control over the PC that the privileged storage administrator uses, particularly
when there's no true multi-factor authentication in the loop, then it's probably
"game over."

—————
Timothy Sipples
Senior Architect
Digital Assets, Industry Solutions, and Cybersecurity
IBM zSystems/LinuxONE, Asia-Pacific
sipp...@sg.ibm.com