Why don’t you guys just email each other directly.

________________________________
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Bill Johnson <00000047540adefe-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2023 4:40:44 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: Re: Is the IBM Assembler List still alive

I’m not a narcissist. I don’t need to post my resume there. (Many are
embellished) Plus, LinkedIn has had numerous hacks.

My resume that I wrote decades ago and just added to with each employer, got me
offers galore, was 100% factual, and my interview skills got me hired. I was
never unemployed. And never had a bad review.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, September 4, 2023, 4:35 PM, g...@gabegold.com <g...@gabegold.com>