Joseph,

All you need is READ access to one of the following profiles:
GROUP.ISFOPER.*
GROUP.ISFSPROG.*
GROUP.ISFUSER.*

All profiles in CLASS(SDSF).

Which one to use? ISFSPROG is the best, ISFUSER is the worst.
Just try one after another and you will see the differences.

Note: in the old days before z/OS 2.5 it was possible to use ISFPRMxx customization *and* some TSOAUTH profiles (I can't remember which ones). Same effect.

HTH

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland