Here is a take-off on the forbes article which is from the Legal Ethics Law 360 email list (I also get the transportation law stuff too):

Insurance Coverage For ChatGPT Legal Fiasco: A Hypothetical <https://www.law360.com/transportation/articles/1696764?nl_pk=d963732e-149d-4918-a703-34cd62053317&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=transportation&utm_content=2023-07-21&read_main=1&nlsidx=0&nlaidx=24>

William Passannante at Anderson Kill draws on the recent case of an attorney sanctioned by the Southern District of New York for submitting a ChatGPT-authored brief to discuss what the insurance coverage for the attorney's hypothetical claim might look like.

And I think this is the original case:

Attys Behind ChatGPT Fiasco Apologize To Client, 7 Judges <https://www.law360.com/legalethics/articles/1696411?nl_pk=19259802-3c70-4a5b-a647-8dd625cabc30&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=legalethics&utm_content=2023-07-06&nlsidx=0&nlaidx=0>

By Hailey Konnath

A pair of New York personal injury attorneys apologized Wednesday to seven federal and state judges and to a client for submitting a brief prepared by artificial intelligence that cited nonexistent case law attributed to the judges, according to copies of the letters filed in Manhattan federal court.

And there are now other articles over whether or not chatGPT can defame a person or something like that... And something about the case being remanded.. (my head hurts).

Steve Thompson