Kzafirop wrote:

>I would like to produce a statistic report using ICETOOL. This report should
>shown the percentage of records in the file according to their values e.g.

>Is there any ICETOOL operator (like OCCUR) to find out the above percentage?
>Do I have to use various INCLUDE COND and then read the DFSMSG to extract
>percentages (from ICE054I 0 RECORDS - IN: xxx, OUT: yyy) ?

I don't know if you can convert totals of items to percentage of full total,
but you can use OCCUR like this and then work out the % yourself.

OCCUR   FROM(TEMP) LIST(PRINT) -
        PAGE -
        TITLE('COUNT OF RACF COMMANDS') -
        DATE(4MD/) -
        TIME(24:) -
        BLANK -
        ON(63,8,CH) HEADER('ISSUER') -
        ON(VALCNT)  HEADER('COUNT')

I don't have now access to the DFSORT books, but I'm very sure someone from
DFSORT support can help you.

HTH!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht