K,

The following DFSORT JCL will give you the desired results. The trick here
is to use the same input file twice with Joinkeys. Looking at the your
expected results, I also rounded the decimal.

//STEP0100 EXEC PGM=SORT
//SYSOUT   DD SYSOUT=*
//IN1      DD *
AAA
BBB
AAA
CCC
AAA
BBB
//IN2      DD *
AAA
BBB
AAA
CCC
AAA
BBB
//SORTOUT  DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD    *
  JOINKEYS F1=IN1,FIELDS=(4,1,A),SORTED,NOSEQCK
  JOINKEYS F2=IN2,FIELDS=(1,1,A)
  REFORMAT FIELDS=(F1:1,4,F2:2,8)

  SORT FIELDS=(1,3,CH,A)

  OUTREC IFTHEN=(WHEN=GROUP,KEYBEGIN=(1,3),PUSH=(14:SEQ=8)),
  IFTHEN=(WHEN=INIT,
  OVERLAY=(25:(14,8,ZD,MUL,+10000),DIV,5,8,ZD,EDIT=(IIT,TT))),
  IFTHEN=(WHEN=(30,1,ZD,GT,5),OVERLAY=(29:29,1,ZD,ADD,+1,EDIT=(T)))

  OUTFIL REMOVECC,NODETAIL,BUILD=(80X),
  SECTIONS=(1,3,TRAILER3=(1,4,25,5))
//*
//JNF1CNTL DD *
  INREC FIELDS=(1,3,X)
//*
//JNF2CNTL DD *
  INREC FIELDS=(X,7C'0',C'1')
  SUM FIELDS=(2,8,ZD)
//*

The output from this job is

AAA  50,0
BBB  33,3
CCC  16,7

Hope this helps...
Kolusu
DFSORT Development
IBM Corporation
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu> wrote on
05/10/2013 06:53:40 AM:

> From: K <kzafi...@gmail.com>
> To: IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu,
> Date: 05/10/2013 07:01 AM
> Subject: ICETOOL question
> Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>
>
> Hi dear all,
>
> I would like to produce a statistic report using ICETOOL. This
> report should shown the percentage of records in the file according
> to their values e.g.
>
> Input:
>
> AAA
> BBB
> AAA
> CCC
> AAA
> BBB
>
> Output Percentages:
>
> AAA 50,0
> BBB 33,0
> CCC 16,7
>
> Is there any ICETOOL operator (like OCCUR) to find out the above
> percentage? Do I have to use various INCLUDE COND and then read the
> DFSMSG to extract percentages (from ICE054I 0 RECORDS - IN: xxx, OUT:
yyy) ?