They are outdated because we don't get the license fees.

We've never heard of TPX so you don't need it.

Cynical? Moi?

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Pommier, Rex <rpomm...@sfgmembers.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 11:50 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Any recommendations for a 3270 emulator for Android

If their idea is that other emulators are "outdated" because "ours is browser
based", guess what.  I can't talk of Attachmate et al, but Rocket Passport HAS
a browser based 3270 emulator.  And just because something is browser based
doesn't automatically make it better or the others outdated.

Now, what I would be interested in seeing is how a browser based terminal
emulator will be able to replace a full function session manager.

Rex