Specifying AMODE does affect the actual addressing mode. If xxxxx03 (amode 64)
is running and it calls xxxxx02 (amode 31), then the actual amode is wrong.

All these years of code reviews, I verified SYSTATE but ignored AMODE because I
thought the binder would give an error. It makes me wonder about the RMODE
validation at bind time. Seems pretty useless. Thanks for the correction.