Long ago and far away there was a LARGE company that did similar things (ie
Cobol) . It was some auditing company (IIRC) and they claimed that you must
user their Cobol library. Anyway, I never bothered. I said if it abends then we
will consider using their library. In the 10+ years I never needed it. And
believe it or not the library was called sys1.coblib. And chuckle the two files
were in IEHMOVE unloaded format. The auditors just cringed.
Ed