It was gold for me and will help me settle a dispute with some local
sysprogs who said there would be no problem. My question is, it says if you
don't have a CF then change GRS=TRYJOIN or =NONE. Problem is, when the
problem occurs, how do you get online to change it? I could not find an
operator command to change it and since the system is able to IPL,
you can't logon to change it.